In October, I mentioned going to a city about a 2-hour plane ride away and posted pictures. This weekend, we went back to the same city. It started snowing the day we arrived (Friday) and it continued to snow all night. It was the first snow of the winter (and unusually early) so I didn't think it would stick. It ended up snowing 5 inches or so and the snow cover was still there when we left today. I thought the barren, rocky mountains were beautiful with the snow. I wish we had our fancy schmancy camera with us but this was the best we could do with our little point-and-shoot. Here are some different views:
The nighttime picture above is gorgeous. The cloud cover disappeared and the moon was just brilliant, making the mountains glow. You can even see some stars in the picture...
1 comment:
That is something that we will NOT see where we are. Today it was 81 degrees and sunny. Beautiful spring/fall weather from another location. Love the night time pic. Nothing wrong with your point and shoot!
Post a Comment